4/06/2008

cows and track


I visited an 8th grade art class a couple times this week to take pictures of them painting "Classy Cows." Plastic cows theyre painting to sell at an auction theyre going to have. Each one represents a certain organization or good cause as well as a certain artist's painting style. I also made a video to go along with the Ad Astra and it can be seen at http://www.hutchnews.com/Videoexclusives/cowpaintingstory

Also went to a track meet yesterday. It was extremely windy. So windy that they had to delay many of the sprint races because the finishline camera couldnt read what was moving right in front of it. Also the hurdles were getting blown over. I shot hammer-throwing, long-jumping, and lots of track events. It took about all day. I wasn't too worried about getting tons of good shots because I knew the KU game was going to take the whole first couple pages of the sports section.
I had to stay a little late because of the KU game, but not too late. They won. UNC lost. Haha. Now Kansas is in the championship with Memphis. I wish I could be sent to San Antonio to shoot a game like that.
Also, I'm still losing weight. I ate a whole bunch last week and got up to the 280 somethings but now I'm back down to 275.

TB

No comments: