12/09/2007

finals and such


So, I might not have a whole bunch blog posts for awhile. Finals are this week. I have one Tuesday morning at 7:50 am and three on Friday at 7:50, noon, and 5:50. I wont be going home from school early at all, but I also have some time to waste/study until Friday. The last issue of the Daily Egyptian for the semester is Tuesday, followed by a Semester in Photos issue on Wednesday. I don't know what pictures they're going to use for the SiP, but I hope they use a couple of mine.

My only assignment this week was the Southern Illinois Children's Choir performing at Shryock Auditorium at 3 pm on Saturday, right about the time the Salukis were starting their last football game of the season, a loss against Deleware 17-20, just one win away from the championship.

So I may have a few posts here and there, but I will probably keep it pretty lax until I start up at the Hutchinson News in Kansas next semester!

TB

No comments: