12/05/2007

my favorite toys

JRNL 310 Project

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Here's a short, seemingly pointless video I put together in about 3 hours today for my JRNL 310 class. It couldnt be any longer than 60 seconds, and it had to be about my beat for the semester, which is the library, so It couldn't really be all that in-depth. It's just to prove that I know how to make MULTIMEDIA!

Also I met these fun people at a toy store when I was there getting pictures for a story about recalled toys. Their names are Sam and Suzanne Cox and they own the store "My Favorite Toys" in the University Mall in Carbondale. They kept showing me all these new toys they have and they were so excited about them and it was funny and I bought something for Amber. She's not going to get it forever though because she won't come visit me this weekend.

I have to ship some senior pictures to the Minors in Effingham and I have to finish working on Amber's brother's and cousin's pictures, so I think I'm going to do that now.

kk bye

No comments: