11/05/2007

COD4MW (Revised)

"Going to get Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare tonight!!!!!!!



-TB"

So I didn't actually get to go buy COD4 tonight, because I was too busy working, shooting a little presentation thing at the Newman Catholic Student Center about the levels of happiness and how they relate to human dignity how people are valued differently by other people and stuff like that. It was interesting but It took forever and I didn't get to go to gamestop before they closed at 9pm. I guess they had a big line there anyway and it would've taken me forever to get as it was.

But, I did something drastic today.

I went to Gamestop and traded in my Nintendo Wii, all games and accessories, for a Sony Playstation 3! The fancy one with the 80gb harddrive that plays Blu-Ray Discs! It came with a cool racing game, motorstorm, and I got two games: Resistance: Fall of Man and Armored Core 4. I didn't trade in any of my Gamecube games, as I plan to buy a used Gamecube eventually so I can still play phantasy star and stuff. I was looking at stuff like COD and Metal Gear Solid 4 and Armored Core 4 and Assassin's Creed and Fallout 3 and Devil May Cry 4 and I missed my PS2 games and the PS3 is completely backwards compatible so it'll play all of them, not to mention the HD Bluray movies, and I wanted a 360 or a ps3 instead of the wii and since I've always been a playstation guy and Halo's gay, there was no option. I wasn't really looking forward to anything coming out on the wii and I had beaten Zelda and Metroid, my fave nintendo lines, and thought It was time for a change.

TB

No comments: