11/09/2007

Tom Playing COD4 - Episode 1

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - "Crew Expendable"

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Ok so I made my own video of me playing Call of Duty and I'll probably make more because it's fun and that way all the people how there that don't play video games or act like they can't afford to buy call of duty 4 will get to see what they're missing.

This is Episode 1! It shows the opening Prologue mission right after a short training session where the SAS attack a ship carrying a WOMD. The whole mission takes 7-10 mins to play through, but I've shortened it to 4 mins or so to reduce filesize. For some reason the background rendered for 9 mins, so the last 5 minutes of the video is blank. You dont have to watch that part.

It's pretty low quality and I wish I could host my own videos without size restrictions cuz it sucks having such a nice video camera and only being able to show shit quality video.

TB

No comments: