1/18/2008

293


So I got on the scale this morning and it said 291.6. I thought, that can't be right, there's no way i could lose 4-5 pounds in a day, and I scooted the scale over a little bit a re-weighed a few times and the scale is meant to handle 400 pounds so I'm sure I haven't broken it or anything and then it said 293.0. I tried again, it said 293.0. and again, just to be sure. I'm down to 293 pounds! 13 lbs. down from my start weight!

Also I finally went running again today. I didnt go the last two days cuz it was really snowy and there was like 5-degree wind chills. Today it was 33 with a windchill of 20 some, so I went in double layers. Two running pants, a running jacket, a sweatshirt, a fuzzy hat, and gloves, and it was still pretty cold the first half of the loop. Winds were about 27mph.

I took a bunch of pictures yesterday that i didn't blog about. I think im going to start blogging photos only on the days theyre running in the paper, instead of beforehand. I'm not sure if I'll run into trouble posting photos that technically the Hutchinson News owns before they've run them in the newspaper. So, for instance, today I should post two basketball photos and the photo of the "Energy Czar", because that's what in today's paper.

Of course, I can talk all I want about the shooting I did. Yesterday, I went to a recovering meth addicts house who's been through three marriages and has a kid who was a meth addict and she worked with a realtor guy who's also a detective for the state police who got her her house when she never thought she'd be able to own one. It was actually a really nice house for its size. All remodeled, nice floors, huge ass kitchen and a pond in the fenced-in backyard.

That's about it for now. It's about noon and im going to eat my salad and go to work at 1. adios.

TB

No comments: