1/14/2008

ffx297huckawalmart

Well on my two days off this week, I beat Ghost Recon Advanced Warfigher 2 for the ps3, a game Amber's parents got me for Christmas. It's pretty cool, sometimes it's a pain in the ass to get your tank to do what the hell you want it to, but it's a fun game. I put my life on the line to stop Mexican terrorists from launching a nuclear missile from El Paso. Fun. Also I beat the Mile High Club mission on COD4, which I talked about in the previous post. AND , I started a new game of Final Fantasy X! I played it a long time ago and never actually finished it, so I think I'll play it all the way through this time, as something to do in my free time.

Also, I'm gonna see if there are any awesome red and blue jackets at wal-mart that are good for running in and I'm gonna get one and then have the words 'RUN FOR HUCKABEE' put on the back of it and wear it while I run. I bet I'll get on the news and Mike Huckabee will come to Kansas and shake my hand.

Also, I weighed 297.0 pounds today! That's 9 pounds lost! I started dieting on the 4th or the 5th! Thats 10 days! I'm off to a good start I think! As long as I keep it up.

Final also, even though it's my day off, I'm probably gonna have to go in to work in a while and put in some pictures I took at Wal-Mart the other day about people using or not using the reusable black canvas shopping bags. I took pictures of the bags and got pictures of a cashier putting peoples stuff into their cart with regular walmart bags. I'm not really sure what the story is about, I just know it has to do with those reusable bags. Pretty much all the walmart cashiers and customer service people know me as a news photographer now, though. Also, lots of Kansans gave me weird looks while I was standing there taking pictures of the checkout lanes.

TB

No comments: