1/24/2008

HCC

Had a couple basketball photos in the paper today. They came out pretty red. They even look really red on here. Not sure why. I guess I just get so wrapped up trying to fix the toning on pictures after converting them to CMYK that my eyes forget what the photos're supposed to look like sometimes.
I got to drive around a bit today and take some wild art photos. There were a couple of phonecalls reporting that geese were frozen in ice on a lake and I went to take some pictures, but I don't think they were actually frozen there. There were like a thousand geese out there and I think they were just sitting on the ice. None of them were panicking or anything. Other than that, I mostly worked up photos for Sunday's Ad Astra about the Daisy Princess Party.

Tonight I'm going to shoot wrestling at HHS.

I miss Amber.

TB

No comments: