1/07/2008

The amazing Tom-approved weight loss program!

So I weigh like 300 pounds. Which is ridiculous cuz I've never weighed this much. I was always fat growing up and I used to be really fat like my freshman/sophmore years of highschool and I almost weighed 300 pounds but then I got down to like 230 my senior year and I was a badass and I should've kept it going and got down to under 200, but I totally reversed and now, 2 years later, after countless hours of computer gaming and bagel eating and sitting on my fat ass day and night, I'm back to 300. 305 actually. It's horrible, I've grown out of most of my cool clothes and Im down to hoodies and some polo shirts and bigass pairs of jeans that make me look like a gangster and I hate it. The worst part is that my job requires me to be a people person and fatasses like me generally aren't too well liked by people, let alone respected, whether they mean it or not.

So I'm starting a hardcore Tom-approved weight loss program! Since I've moved to Hutchinson, I've eaten mainly lunches like the one pictured above, breakfasts of half-full bowls of Total, and dinners mostly like the lunches, but sometimes with a sandwich instead of a salad, ALL SUPPLEMENTED with HYDROXYCUT! A "diet pill" I picked up today that im going to take before every meal that supposedly helps control appetite, burn calories, provide energy, and is clinically proven! I don't know how well it'll work, but I guess it's worth a shot.
My dad lost over 200 pounds just eating salads everyday. He was like 400 when I was little little and he got down to 150 after my parents were divorced. Of course he ended up dying of heart problems/lung cancer a few years ago, but thats another story.

I'm going to keep my weight and diet and exercise publicly on THE DAILY TOM to show my progress, mostly so I can keep track. I figure since I'm not having to do loads of homework while out here in Kansas I ought to be able to keep focused on my physique and not quit! My goal by the time I leave Kansas, a.k.a. May, is to be down to 250 lbs. That's 50 pounds! After my junior year in highschool I lost like 40 pounds over the summer running almost every night and not eating much. So I figure if I can go running everyday, eat healthily, and take hyrdoxycut, I ought to be able to burn 50 pounds in 5 months, hopefully even more! That's only 10 pounds a month. Easy, right?

I've sworn off fast food and I cant really afford anything fancier, so I'm pretty much gonna live off of fruits and vegetables and lowfat meats I can get in bulk from Wal-Mart. Also, lots of water! I don't drink sugar sodas anyway, but I'm going to limit even how much diet soda I consume and stick with 8-10 glasses of water per day. Also, Total cereal in the morning with skim milk.

I jogged 2 miles earlier and I ought to be able to keep that up and even increase it to 3 or 4 miles. I'm pretty good at making myself go run, unless I'm extremely tired or I have a horrible headache. It'd be nice to get it done in the morning so I don't have to worry about it at the end of the day, but it's also nice to get the calories burned before I go to bed, so they dont just turn to fat while I sleep. Maybe I'll get so determined that I'll run early in the morning AND at night. Depends on my work schedule I guess.

That's pretty much my weight loss program. If I keep it up, I ought to be in pretty good shape in 5 months. In other news, I've been watching lots of movies and playing guitar hero III and listening to Dropkick Murphys and exploring Hutchinson. I report for the first day of my first 40 hour week tomorrow at the HutchNews, so that ought to be exciting.

That's all! I'm going to have a turkey sandwich and some glasses of water!

TB!

Also,

No comments: