1/10/2008

moo


The cow! It's back!

I took pictures today. I took like 200 pictures of geese for a possible Ad Astra on Sunday and I went to a high school wrestling match in Buhler, KS. The wrestle pic will be sports main art tomorrow and my pictures of Dennis Mahorney will be main art on the front page tomorrow. I dont have any pictures for today's blog because I left all my geese pictures and wrestling pictures on the server at work and I formatted my card, so I dont have them with me now.

I just got home from work. Some guy I assume is from the design desk called the photo desk saying he didnt have photos for a couple obituaries and the only people at the photo desk were me, the intern, and Andrew, a Hutch HS student who works part-time. We were scrambling around looking for obituary photos and we had to go to the obit desk and turn on one of their computers to find em. Usually, they mail all the obit photos they get to us and then we work em up and put em in.

It's cool though, working up AP photos for the sports guys and puttin things where they go, and uploading pics to the website and that kinda stuff. Makes me feel like I've been working there for way more than week and I belong there.

I weighed in at 300.2 lbs. again tonight and I usually weigh less in the morning, so I ought to be under 300 tomorrow! A milestone! I didnt get up til like 1030 this morning and forced myself to go run at 1130. also, i missed breakfast. That's why there's no bowl of Total on my list for today and the calories are less. It sucked running cuz there were 35mph winds and it was 38 degrees with a windchill of 24. I was cold and windblown so I went pretty slow. Heart was beatin though and thats what counts.

I'm gonna see if Dave is on COD4 and probably go to sleep.

TB

OH, here's the wrestling pic for tomorrow's paper. i found it on the hutchnews site where you order photos so it's really small and has a PREVIEW watermark through it.


TB

No comments: