1/31/2008

recap

Ok. I haven't been putting my work up here everyday like I should be, but all this Vicodin I'm taking for my aching gall bladder has me kinda losing track of things. I have been working. I don't think I'm going to have many posts this week as I am going home to ILLINOIS Sunday evening to have SURGERY on Monday. I will then recover at home for the rest of the week and return to KANSAS next SUNDAY. It will SUCK losing a week's worth of pay, but my good health comes before my ability to pay bills, and if the surgery helps me as much as I think it is going to, I should have had it a LONG time ago.

So, these are some of the images I've had in the paper this last week.



Also, I got the Best of Colbert Report DVD today from Netflix, so I'm going to have something entertaining to watch all week while I'm recovering from being under the knife!

-TB

No comments: