1/08/2008

Cleanin up branches

I got to take pictures today of Hutchinson city workers cleaning up piles of fallen branches. Kansas had some pretty bad storms at about Christmas time and just about everyone has huge piles of fallen limbs and sticks at the edge of their yard. The lucky ones do at least. The not-so-lucky have tree trunks laying across their cars, almost pinching them in two.

Also, I shot two basketball games tonight at Central Christian High School. The gym sucked. The light sucked and there was literally no place to put my lights, so i shot with available light at like 1000-1250 ISO and the shots came out pretty grainy, but they ought to both be in black and white tomorrow, so they'll look good.
Also I took this picture of the sunset out my window earlier. I think that building is like the Hutchinson City Hall kind of place. Doesn't it look like a mosque? It's like I'm in Saudi Arabia.

And finally, I took this picture while I was changing batteries at my car at the Central Christian High School parking lot.

TB

No comments: