10/20/2007

SIU 45, MSU 10






Southern Illinois destroyed the Missouri State Bears today. I had a lot of fun shooting it, because I mounted my Sony A1U video camera on top of my regular camera with a flash bracket. It was genius, I could shoot both video and stills at the same time, with the video camera pointing exactly where my big Canon 300 2.8 was pointing. I shot the whole first half and got some good shots like these, and then ditched the still and shot just video the rest of the game. We ought to have a 'Top 10 Plays' or something like that video at siude.com tomorrow. Maybe just a video recapping the game, depends on how well the video turns out.

I tried to update my Sportsshooter.com page earlier with new pictures from the game and some other things, but it locked up and all my captions disappeared, so I gave up and left it with the old pictures. Took me like a half hour to fill out. :(

James took a few shots of me with my big ultra multimedia shooting device today, so hopefully I'll be able to put a shot of it on here and maybe on Sportsshooter's Fun Pix page.

I also took pictures of Indian students playing cricket today. It's relevant that they're Indian because the DE is doing another profile thing about international students, like we did about the Colombian students, about students from India this week, and I thought I'd go to their cricket tournament to get some shots of them doing something other than sitting there and talking to the DE reporters.

Also, RED SOX BEAT THE INDIANS AGAIN!!! 12-2! Tying the series at 3-3, leaving just game 7 tomorrow at Fenway Park where Cleveland's gonna get destroyed once and for all, sending the Red Sox to the world series!! Against the Rockies! Boston's taking it all! Me and Scott were at Lone Star watching the game and I had like 6 beers and some tortilla soup and chicken fried steak and we shared a Texas rose. It was a good time, cept we each spent like $35.

That's all for today.

TB

No comments: